HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Maltese Summer, Part I


I am so happy to share with you some joyful, delicious and relaxing moments I lived this summer. Travelling to Malta is always a pleasure but this time it felt more special and homey as we stayed at the same apartment on Gozo, we met friends and saw again familiar places. I loved to visit open air festivals and beautifully organised art markets, museums, handmade products shops and surprisingly, I've discovered two Romanian stores, too. The sun, sand, sea, flora were a bliss, the weather not too hot and the smells, spices, and tastes were particularly special. I met amazingly friendly people and, who knows, I might even start a very nice & creative collaboration with two shops.

We took about 1000 photos and selected the better ones, I already feel nostalgic, but my husband just prepared me a nice surprise related to Malta, it makes me soo happy :)

Packing At Home
Early Morning at the Airport in Vienna
 The Soap CafĂ© is a Great Shop To Visit!
I Ate Ice Cream Almost Every Day :)
First Day At The Beach!
Our Favourite Beach On Malta
Sliema Is Decorated For A Religious Festa
Maltese Dish
The Crafts Village, Ta' Qali
La Cuccagna, Sliema
Sliema Street Art Festival, Juuls Reggae Beach
Our Apparently Quiet Street on Sliema
Love My Scented Candle & Room Fragrance From Camilleriparismode 
My Sweet Friend, Photographer Danielle Cassar
Valletta
A Wedding Ceremony
Red Electrick
Some Plants Are Highly Perfumed & Spiced
Together With The Managers From Camilleriparismode, Rabat
Store Corner - Camilleriparismode, Rabat
Great Service At Maria's Hair Salon, Sliema
Looove Maltese Sweets!
St. Paul's Catacombs, Rabat

No comments:

Post a Comment