HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mia’s Wedding Dress


I met Mia in the spring of 2009, she came to my former atelier and asked me if I would like to create her wedding dress. I felt honoured about her request and totally liked her ideas and sense of style! She is so delicate, beautiful and full of creativity!

Mia’s wedding dress is one of my first bridal works and I will always clearly remember my first brides: Ariane, Mia and Eva-Maria. Until now, I only received Ariane’s wedding photos and I am so happy that I met Mia again, after five and a half years, and I could ask a selection of her wedding photos! Doing her dress, it's such a nice memory! We lost contact when I moved to my new atelier but she recently found me on Facebook and invited me to her super cool installation and exhibition workshop.

Glad to be able to share with you a glimpse into Mia & Nikolas’s wedding day from 8.8.2009!


Photos: Sarah Girner

@ Stilwerk, March 2015, Photo by Se Ve N

No comments:

Post a Comment