HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sînziana's Wedding Dress, The Fittings



Every time I look at our fittings snap shots, I smile with pleasure and delight! The wedding dress working process started seven months before Sînziana's wedding day and three weeks before she got pregnant! So, at our first meeting, we've been discussing different styles and cuts - but I remember that Sînziana always wanted something minimalist, breezy and feminine.

I was very happy when she chose two of my talented colleagues to do her hair & make-up and their trial took place in my atelier! It was so much fun!

The wedding photos can be seen here!












Hair: Dani Cornea
Make-up: Adriana Holban

No comments:

Post a Comment