HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Nora’s Formal Wedding Dress

I love to design formal wedding dresses with a little spark that brings a precious feeling to the ceremony! Most important to me is that the bride has great pleasure and comfort wearing the dress.

Nora is one of my recent bridal customers, she first wrote me in January with high pleasure and excitement! She is very sweet , has a very radiant personality and positive energy! She was also was one of the most organized brides that I’ve ever met, she put everything in perfect order months in advance, even bought her wedding gown for the church six years in advance; falling in love with that design in the moment she saw it!

We chose for our design French beaded lace, silk Taft and chiffon; the result was exactly what Nora wanted and I feel so happy every time I look at her photos! The formal wedding took place in May, the weather was fantastic and everyone had an amazing time!

Thank you Nora, for the great communication and your kindness!



Photos: Martin Hofmann
Location: Tulln, Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment