HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Patricia Vincent Bridal for Edelcorner




I am so delighted to let you know that I was invited by the Austrian bridal wear showroom Edelcorner to be among their exclusive selection of some of the finest bridal designers based in Austria and Germany! The showroom is located on the second floor of a newly renovated historical,
late gothic house situated in the main square of Mödling town (about 25’ drive from Vienna).

I highly admired Edelcorner’s concept from the first moment I discovered it, at the Wedding Days fair, this autumn. Claudia Schladitz, the mind behind the exquisite showroom & boutique, has a fashion design education, her own label, extensive practice and experience in sales and customer care. Not only does she promote and sell handmade & ethically produced work but also appreciates commitment from each partner.

Claudia asked me to design two bridal dresses especially for Edelcorner and offered to display additional dresses and headpieces from my collections. According to the plan, I delivered the selection a couple of weeks ago and I am so happy that everything looks harmonious and beautiful!

I wanted to document our start of the cooperation, so, I asked my awesome colleague, artist photographer Se Ve N (Andrei Mezinoi) to take some photos! He recommended elegant and graceful Sabrina to model for us and the result is exactly how I imagined: simply wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment