HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Monica’s Wedding Gown & Wedding Dress – The Fitting


Monica’s custom order has a special meaning to me; she travelled from Transylvania to Vienna to meet me and to decide together with me on her bridal designs. We got to know each other a few years back, through a common friend, when I visited Cluj – Napoca. I was delighted when, after a while, Monica’s future husband contacted me for an appointment, writing that they have a baby boy, they will marry in about six months from then and they chose me as Monica’s designer based on my working skills and because they simply liked me. It was lovely to meet them over a coffee; they've booked their accommodation at a hotel next to my atelier so it was very practical and fun!

I enjoyed the whole process, Monica chose to wear 2 bridal outfits, a floor length gown and a short dress, accessorized with silk flowers for her hair. I absolutely adored the fabrics, the French lace, pure silk Taft and Chiffon were so gracefully complementing each other!

Monica returned for one fitting, unfortunately it wasn’t possible to come for the second one but I tried to manage to finish the dresses as good as I could based on her new shape.

In my next post, I will publish a little selection of their beautiful wedding photos, I love them!

Thank you, Monica & Gabriel, for your trust, great spirits and kindness!


No comments:

Post a Comment