HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Gracia

I first met Gracia three months ago, on the day I signed the rental contract for my bridal showroom. We were introduced by the house owner in front of our doors! I felt so delighted and pleased to have such a friendly and happy neighbor! She was from the first moment so sweet and charming, a bit later I realized that she also has many artistic talents and loves to share her passions. In the little free time we have, we meet over a drink or ice cream or cake and chat with lots of pleasure and joy!

This Tuesday afternoon, we met for a walk in the neighboring Liechtensteinpark; it was a beautiful, sunny day and because Gracia wore an outfit designed by me, I’ve decided to take some photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment