HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Vintage Lace Bridal Dress for Cherry’s Formal Wedding


I first met Cherry at Wedding Affairs last year, she was visiting the fair together with her future husband and they both liked this short vintage lace bridal dress.


Photo: Claire Morgan

The Collection I from my Formal Wedding Dresses line brings together nine formal outfits for this special occasion. Besides wedding gowns, I love creating other bridal designs such as accessoires, jackets or short dresses. Out of the same vintage cotton lace, I've made a headpiece to match the style of a photoshoot and I was happy that Cherry liked it and bought it for her beautiful dress.


Cherry passed by my atelier for further adjustments, she is very adorable and sweet, she even brought me a big box with donuts :) . I also appreciated her punctuality and commitment to our appointments.

I loved to hear that she wore again the dress in September at the wedding celebration, as a second bridal dress.

Thank you dear Cherry!

Fittings

No comments:

Post a Comment